COVID-19 Community Resources
Along with many other organizations, The YSCF is attempting to aggregate access to information and resources specific to our community to make it as easy as possible for residents to find useful resources. Naturally there is considerable duplication and overlap among these different sources, as well as the potential for incorrect or obsolete links. While the following should not be considered a complete list of all available resources, we hope you will agree with our decision to err on the side of providing more information rather than not enough.
Locally Maintained Resources and Lists
(arranged by source)
Yellow Springs Community Foundation
- COVID-19 Community Support Funds – donate to funds established by the YSCF to help with this emergency
- YS and Greene County Resources – comprehensive list of local contacts and links
- Emergency Response Volunteers – general guidelines and release form
- Neighborhood Block Contacts – interactive map
- Household Needs Assessment – online form created by the Neighborhood Block Contact (NBC) group to help identify and assist community members in need. Please submit information this way if possible, or download PDF if necessary.
- Sew-at-home Mask Directions – provided by Miami Township resident June Varner using the GCHD recommended video.
- Zoom Video Conferencing Support – Help for residents in using the Zoom Video Conferencing Platform
Village of Yellow Springs
- Document Center – Coronavirus Resources – Village of Yellow Springs Resource links
- Community Access Yellow Springs, a.k.a. Channel 5 – Virtual Town Hall meetings, Village Council, Township Trustee meetings, and other videos
- Sign up for HyperReach – get automatic telephone notifications from the Village
Financial Wellness Resources from Webinar – May 7, 2020
- Yellow Springs News Coronavirus updates – An extensive list of links and other resources on the YS News website
- Yellow Springs Schools – get the latest news from Superintendent Dr. Holden
- Yellow Springs Chamber of Commerce Information – Especially useful information for and about local businesses, including closures and cancellations
- Antioch College Coronavirus updates
- WYSO Public Radio – Excellent source of breaking Local, State, and National News
- Yellow Springs Community Library – Useful answers to FAQs about the Library
- Greene County Public Health Department